An immune booster
for your little one
The new addition to the BOOST family, efferflu-C Immune Booster Junior is the same trusted vitamin C BOOSTER that South Africans know and trust, but made especially to protect your little ones!
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is needed to help keep the body healthy and functioning at its best. It’s well-known for helping support the immune system to prevent colds and flu. Vitamin C may also assist in support your little one’s immune system even while they have the sniffles. Your child’s body cannot make vitamin C, therefore adequate intake from their diet by eating a range of fruits and vegetables is also very important!
A combination of vitamin C and zinc will give your child the extra support, amongst other, in shortening the duration and limiting the severity of:
- The common cold
- The flu
- Other respiratory infections of the nose, mouth, throat, and ears
efferflu-C Immune Booster Junior is the perfect addition to your daily healthcare plan for your child!
It comes in a pleasant berry-flavoured effervescent, making it easy for your child to ingest.
Remember, it’s always a good idea to consult your healthcare provider when starting any new supplement.
- Does your child have a cold, flu or other respiratory infections?
- Does your child often need help fighting off infections of the nose, throat, lungs or ears?
- Does your child have a runny nose?
- Does your child have nasal congestion?
- Does your child have a sore throat?
- Does your child have a scratchy, itchy or tingling throat or nose?
- Does your child have a mild cough?
- Does your child have mild body aches or a low-grade fever with tiredness and a headache?
Please also consult a healthcare professional if these conditions or symptoms are unresolving or very severe.
Get efferflu-C Immune Booster Junior now at all pharmacies nationwide or on the My Dynamics Store here.
providing zinc (elemental)
Amount per tablet
*NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
Each effervescent tablet contains sugar alcohol, mannitol (1250,00 mg) and sweetener (sucralose 17,00 mg).